Description The timeless glamour of ballerina Cléopatra Diane de Mérode haunts the soft round frame and unique bevel cuts of these spectacles, which embodies the delicate dance between disco chic and the artistic spirit of the Belle Époque.
EYE:53 BRIDGE:19 TEMPLE:138
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, MIXED STRIPE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED AND THERMOFORMED TEMPLE CONSTRUCTION
LENS: BRONZE GRADIENT WITH FRONT PURPLE AR CR39
- Round frame with bezel cut details
- GOLD PROPRIETARY DOUBLE WIRE CORE
- GOLD CONCEALED HINGE WITH LOCK TIGHT FOLDING SYSTEM
- GOLD DOMED 3D METAL CAMEO LOGO
- 4 BASE CR39 LENS W/ BACKSIDE ANTI-REFLECTIVE TREATMENT
- 100% UV PROTECTION
- ITALIAN-HANDCRAFTED LEATHER CASE
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE
- HARD-SHELLED, SILK FABRIC-COVERED PACKAGING
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.