Description Bask in the unique shape of these nearly circular lenses, which honor the unconventional trajectory of one of the greatest Apache military strategists of all time, whose raids and evasions on behalf of his people made him a legend in both life and death.
- Modified, circular lens shape titanium frame w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.