Description Italian filmmaker and poet Pier Paolo Pasolini was frequently photographed on-set wearing simple, black, square frames. As homage to the avant-gardist, our Pasolini features that classic 60s Wellington lens shape highlighted by an elegant gold rim. Carnal yet casual, these glasses truly make spectating a sport.
EYE:48 BRIDGE:22 TEMPLE:144
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, NAVY WITH BLUE HAVANA ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
LENS: DARK BLUE CR39
- Soft 60's lens shape with metal eyerim detail
- Contoured metal lens eyerim
- 18K Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.