The ruggedness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in these sturdy, refined spectacles that feature our custom mono-block hinge adorned with Art Deco hairline details and contrast color rivets.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, MATTE OUTER, POLISHED INNER BLACK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GUNMETAL - LENS: DEMO LENS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Modified Boston lens shape with modern surfacing cuts
- Dk. gunmetal signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gunmetal custom hairline engraved wire core design
- MONOBLOCK CUSTOM HINGE SYSTEM WITH CONTRASTING COLOR RIVETS AND EMBOSSED HAIRLINES DECORATION
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.