Reflect upon the absurdity of existence in elegant, lightweight spectacles that feature our signature floating hinge system, named after influential French author Antonin Artaud, one of the major figures of twentieth-century theatre and the European avant-garde.
MATERIAL: 12MM BLOCK, HAVANA TORTOISE POLISHED ACETATE FRAME, W/ TITANIUM TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: DEMO LENS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Elegant and soft rectangular shape w/ keyhole nose and cut out volume details
- Vu Collection
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Blend of beta titanium and pure titanium filigree temples
- Custom floating hinge system
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Custom handcrafted long horn hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled custom burgundy box packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.