Made in collaboration with Yellowstone Forever, the official nonprofit partner of Yellowstone National Park, these limited edition FITZGERALD glasses featuring a distinctive wirecore w/ deep filigree engraving inspired by Native art, as well as polarized lenses that protect (UVA/UVB), soften, and clarify. Inspired by the park’s visual palette, the glasses’ exclusive “Sage” colorway captures the wild majesty of the park’s verdant hills and deep forests. All proceeds benefit Yellowstone Forever, to help ensure that the park and its wildlife remains for generations to come.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED BOTTLE GREEN, CLEAR BEIGE & TORTOISE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD - LENS: BROWN POLARIZED - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Classic rectangular frame ft. new wire core design in collaboration w/ Yellowstone Forever
- 18k Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold distinctive wirecore featuring deep filigree engraving inspired by Native art
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spurs rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base polarized CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted veg-tan leather case
- Eco-microfiber cloth made of recycled material using recycled PET and certified by Global Recycled Standard. Size: 30cm x 30cm. 3 designs, each frame shipped with 1 design randomly selected. Recycled custom cardboard cloth holder
- Hard-shelled, fully recyclable box, made of recycled paper. Custom designed, brown natural color featuring Yellowstone logo made with Food Grade Soy Oil. Inner box featuring the map of Yellowstone National Park
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature made of recyclable paper
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.