Forge the alliances that last a lifetime in stunning spectacles whose precious metal and turquoise details speak volumes. Strikingly sculptural and intricately crafted, consider these brazen reminders that borders are merely lines on a map, and some boundaries are meant to be broken.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLACK W/ CLEAR CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. INTRICATE STERLING SILVER AND BRASS DECORATION
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER AND GOLD WITH REAL TURQUOISE THUNDERBIRD TEMPLE TIP BADGE - LENS: DK. GREY MINERAL GLASS WITH BACK AR - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Powerful and sculptural shape w/ bold volumes and bevel cuts, composed of premium acetate and sterling silver
- Jewelry-like embellishments ft. brass arrowhead front pin details
- Sterling silver thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise at the temple tips
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge ft. silver & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4B scratch-resistant mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of:
. Veg-tan Leather
. Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico
. Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
. Custom zipper
. Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. Chimayo printed patterns on the outside, and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.