Turn up the heat in classic aviators made in collaboration with acclaimed milliner Nick Fouquet. Whether kicking up your feet on SoCal’s world-famous beaches or winding your way along the wondrous coast, these spectacles will make you feel like the world is yours.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED GREEN W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: TWILIGHT GRADIENT - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Combining a love for Los Angeles, a commitment to quality, and a taste for refinement, Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed milliner Nick Fouquet have proudly partnered to present “P.C.H.”, classic aviators produced in a limited edition Green and Tokyo Tort
- Elegant and exuberant, each spectacle is accompanied by an oversized cleaning cloth featuring the hand-drawn sketches of the infamous hatmaker
- Classic aviators shape acetate frame
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather pouch
- Oversized cleaning cloth featuring hand-drawn sketches by Mr. Fouquet, and a collector’s card hand-painted and hand-sewed by the hatmaker himself.
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature, hand-painted and sewn by Nick Fouquet
- The Jacques Marie Mage x Nick Fouquet collaboration features a limited edition hat band made from Sterling Silver adorned with five pieces of real Lone Mountain turquoise, exclusively sourced for JMM in Nevada. Available HERE.
- The capsule collection includes a custom Nick Fouquet hat, the “Jackson”, co-designed with Mr. Mage. An elevated Western country hat that comes in an iconic Silver Belly color, this handmade collectible can comfortably travel with you from parties in the Santa Monica mountains to trailheads in the Rockies. Available on NickFouquet.com.
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.