Jacques Marie Mage proudly presents a limited-edition cleaning cloth featuring artwork by Brooklyn-based artist Jake Scharbach, whose collage-like paintings seem to mesh magazine cutouts, neoclassical forms and internet detritus into singular images of serious portent.
- Original Artwork by Jake Scharbach
- Marble Head of a Woman, Roman, A.D. 150
- Loving Cup with Cover, Paul de Lamerie, British, 1742-43"
- Statuette of Isis and Horus, Egyptian, 332-30 B.C."
- Vessel Terminating in the Forepart of a Stag, Hittite, Central Anatolia, 1400-1200 B.C."
- Figure from a Reliquary Ensemble: Seated Female, Fang Peoples, Equitorial Guinea, 19th-Early 20th Century"
- Handle Depicting a Lion Subduing a Nubian, Egyptian, Reign of Ramses, 1279-1213 B.C."
- Beaker, Jean-Baptiste Petit, French, 1704-12"
- Pair of Flintlock Pistols, William Brander, British, 1782-83"
- Patterns: Arabic, African, Greek, Aztec, Navaho"
- Custom double-sided microfiber cleaning cloth
- SIZE 30 x 43cm
- WEIGHT: 205G-SKM
- Woven label with JMM logo
- Special limited edition of 200
- Custom hard-shelled box w/JMM signature burgundy color
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.