The scales have tipped in your favor, for you’ve acquired one of the necessary accoutrements of any polished provocateur: limited-edition aviators designed by Jacques Marie Mage and celebrated fashion editor George Cortina. Handcrafted in Japan with astonishing attention to artisanship, these collectibles represent a sophisticated mix of elegance and attitude.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED BLACK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GOLD - LENS: MINT GRADIENT CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- In collaboration with George Cortina
- Elevated acetate aviators that redefine everyday luxury
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Custom titanium nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- ITALIAN-HANDCRAFTED LEATHER CASE
- CUSTOM BLACK MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH SQUARE WITH GOLD FOIL SIGNATURE
- HARD-SHELLED, SILK FABRIC-COVERED PACKAGING
- CUSTOM OFF WHITE LETTERHEAD PRESS CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER, GEORGE CORTINA PERSONALIZED NOTE AND SIGNATURE
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.