The following spectacles are a limited edition collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and Yellowstone Forever, the official nonprofit partner of Yellowstone. A refined nod to the rigors of a bygone era. Uniquely balanced with an exaggerated teardrop lens our contemporary take on the classic aviator silhouette is for the rugged individualist with impeccable taste.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED MARIGOLD CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: LIGHT BROWN POLARIZED MINERAL GLASS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Modified classic aviator frame designed in collaboration w/ Yellowstone Forever
- Sterling signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver distinctive wirecore featuring deep filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spurs rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base polarized mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted veg-tan leather case with 100% recycled felt.
- Eco-microfiber cloth made of recycled material using recycled PET and certified by Global Recycled Standard. Size: 30cm x 30cm. 4 designs, each frame shipped with 1 design randomly selected. Recycled custom cardboard cloth holder.
- Hard-shelled, fully recyclable box, made of recycled paper. Custom designed, brown natural color featuring Yellowstone logo made with Food Grade Soy Oil. Inner box featuring the map of Yellowstone National Park.
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature made of recyclable paper.
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.