Embrace your bold individuality in the oversized and hexagonal Bolan frame. Taking a cue from 1970s Glam Rock this androgynous frame is constructed to incite a feeling of adventurous self-expression. Thick temples provide an eye-catching profile while the gradient lens adds subtle sex appeal.
MATERIAL: 8MM FIRE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: FIRE GRADIENT CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY
- Exclusive to Jacquesmariemage.com and Net-a-Porter
- Bold & individual, oversized hexagonal frame
- Silver custom diamond engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver foil markings in inner temples
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- HANDCRAFTED HARD PROTECTIVE CASE W/ CUSTOM MADE PROTECTIVE SATIN POUCH
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE
- BURGUNDY HARD-SHELLED CUSTOM MADE PACKAGING BOX
- SILVER LETTERHEAD CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.