Oversized and extraordinary, the meticulously designed Vandella frame will surely garner attention. Boldly allow access to your euphoric desires with this luxurious style, whose shape is inspired by 1970s dropside eyewear. Designed with the sounds of Motown in mind, they’re forthright in their self-assured expression of fearlessness and fun. The Vandella, natural and poised, is the perfect expression of laid-back cool.
MATERIAL: 8MM BLACK CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GOLD - LENS: JET CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN ITALY
- Strong and distinct with an ode to the 1970s dropside eyewear trend
- Design featuring bold volumes and deep bevel cuts
- Gold custom diamond engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold foil markings in inner temples
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- HANDCRAFTED HARD PROTECTIVE CASE W/ CUSTOM MADE PROTECTIVE SATIN POUCH
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE
- BURGUNDY HARD-SHELLED CUSTOM MADE PACKAGING BOX
- SILVER LETTERHEAD CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.