You were loyal, honest, and upright until society sunk its teeth in you. Now you relish the thought of being a dapper scourge, every now and then feeling the urge to hole up in a hideaway like Brigitte and Serge. It may feel like you are at the trail’s end, but with these sophisticated wrap-arounds, your search for freedom and fun has only just begun.
MATERIAL: 8MM BLOCK, POLISHED WHITE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: Violet CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Distinctive, bold oval wraparound frame
- Silver custom diamond pattern engraved wire core design
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- ITALIAN-HANDCRAFTED LEATHER CASE
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE
- HARD-SHELLED, SILK FABRIC-COVERED PACKAGING
- LETTERHEAD PRESS CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER AND CRAFTSMEN SIGNATURE
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.