Sky ceremoniously rumbling, heads raise in reverence to the elemental percussive. This terrain is deserving of spiritual survey, and requires glasses with a serious, balanced, streamlined design. Looking across the sharp buttes and mixed grass prairies, delight in the electrified rhythm and light of the gathering atmospherics.
MATERIAL: 10MM MARQUINA CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. STERLING SILVER & TURQUOISE THUNDERBIRD AND DECORATION
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER WITH REAL TURQUOISE THUNDERBIRD TEMPLE TIP BADGE - LENS: BLUE MINERAL GLASS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Soft rectangular lens shape with flat-top design, well balanced and stream-lined, featuring 9-barrel hinge
- Sterling Silver thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Sterling Silver tension-secured custom hinge ft. Sterling Silver & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6B scratch-resistant mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of:
. Veg-tan Leather
. Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico
. Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
. Custom zipper
. Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. artwork by Nieto Fine Art printed on the outside (4 different cloth artwork randomly selected with your order), and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.