Description The wildness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in these sturdy yet refined spectacles named for the celebrated Civil War hero who was instrumental in developing and protecting Yellowstone National Park.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, CLEAR SMOKE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER
LENS: DEMO CR39
- Modified Boston lens shape with modern surfacing cuts
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- MONOBLOCK CUSTOM HINGE SYSTEM WITH CONTRASTING COLOR RIVETS AND EMBOSSED HAIRLINES DECORATION
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.