Description The fight for refinement is won, and here are your spoils: a pair of dashing spectacles armed with our signature hairline design and named after Napoleon’s most famous victory, which, like these frames, stands as a testament to bold maneuvers.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, NAVY W/ BLUE HAVANA ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
LENS: DEMO CR39
- Soft rectangular lens shape with bold metal bridge construction
- 18K Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- MONOBLOCK CUSTOM HINGE SYSTEM WITH CONTRASTING COLOR RIVETS AND EMBOSSED HAIRLINES DECORATION
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.