Description Freedom isn’t free, and neither are these 60s-inspired frames that revel in the spirit of the Southwest’s native peoples, who continue to fight for independence as fierce warriors, skilled strategists and tenacious tribunes of peace.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK ACETATE WITH GOLD POLISHED TITANIUM FRAME
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
LENS: VINTAGE GREEN CR39
- Modified club lens shape w/ acetate-titanium combination construction
- Combo acetate and beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail
- 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate frame
- Signature arrowhead front pin detail in precious metal hardware
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.