Exuding the vintage charm and timeless glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age, actress Kate Bosworth designed these frames with Marylin Monroe in mind, capturing the allure and innocence of the film icon in a subtle cat-eye frame that incorporates a compelling mix of materials and colors that will have everyone wanting to scratch that Seven Year Itch.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM ACETATE AND BETA TITANIUM TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: BLACK MIRROR CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Timeless cat-eye silhouette inspired by the golden era of Hollywood
- 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate frame
- Beta titanium & acetate mixed temple construction featuring sculptural volume and details
- Tension secured custom hinge with custom pins & washers
- Signature arrowhead front pin detail in precious metal hardware
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Velvet covered hard shell case
- Custom, microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Custom, canvas fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.