It seems there is no mountain high enough, no valley low enough, no river wide enough, to keep you away from the newest collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and White Mountaineering. Named for the most prominent mountain in the Alps, these ‘40s-inspired acetate and titanium spectacles will spirit you to the peak of outdoor elegance.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK & HAVANA ACETATE FRAME W/ MATTE BLACK TITANIUM BROW BAR, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: BLACK CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Collaboration with White Mountaineering
- A smooth, distinctive and sophisticated frame with vintage volume and edges beveling
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Contoured titanium lens eyerim
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- ITALIAN-HANDCRAFTED LEATHER CASE
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE
- HARD-SHELLED, CUSTOM WHITE BOX PACKAGING
- CUSTOM LETTERHEAD CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.