Embrace life’s noisy improvisations in sophisticated spectacles designed for a walk on the wild side. Named after the the Velvet Underground’s second album, and inspired by founding member John Cale’s personal glasses this art-rock eyewear has serious proto-punk cred.
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED BLACK AND TORTOISE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: BLACK CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Collaboration with Universal Music Enterprise (UMe)
- Bold soft rectangular shape inspired by John Cale
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- METALLIC CUSTOM SILVER CASE CASE
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE FEATURING VELVET UNDERGROUND EXCLUSIVE BAND IMAGE
- METALLIC CUSTOM SILVER BOX
- METALLIC LETTERHEAD CERTIFICATE WITH LIMITED EDITION SERIAL NUMBER AND CRAFTSMEN SIGNATURE - FIRST 500 ORDERS SHIPPED WITH AN OFFICIAL RE-ISSUE OF THE WHITE LIGHT WHITE HEATVINYL 12" LP IN CUSTOM JMM BURGUNDY
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.