You’ll need spectacles of particular power and panache to navigate those days when everything seems to go perfectly wrong. Much like the Rolling Stones after their tragic concert at Altamont Speedway on December 6 1969 you’ll pick up the pieces find your peace and go on to create some of your greatest work.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM GOLD FRAME
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM - LENS: Light Blue CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Square lens shape titanium frame w/ powerful double bar bridge
- Lt. Gold beta titanium frame
- Lt. Gold beta titanium temples
- Lt. Gold beta double bar titanium bridge
- Monoblock lt. gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Our frames are categorized as narrow, medium, and wide to help you find your most comfortable pair, based on your face shape and size. All measurements are shown here in millimeters.
Measurements for Jacques Marie Mage spectacles can be found on the inside of the temple arm. In general, the measurements for all glasses can be found in a similar place on its temple. If you already own a pair that you find to be comfortable, using this tool will allow you to anticipate how each JMM frame will fit.
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Hi there. We are currently away from the computer at the moment. Leave a message & we will promptly reply.
An error occured, please make sure you entered a valid email and message.